Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

how much longer?!?! (early m/c)

I started "spotting heavily" (for lack of a better term) last Wed (5w4d.) I've had some cramping, but not much worse than my period. It hasn't really gotten better or worse since then, mostly a continuous drip.  Today, it seems like it's letting up...

I went to the dr. yesterday, and she said my cervix was still closed, but the blood was clearly coming from my uterus.  However, my bloodwork was not good - HcG 104 (should be 1000-8000) and very low progesterone .1 (should be 15 - 20), so it's pretty clear that this is a m/c.  Tomorrow's bloodwork will just confirm it.

I really thought that the heavy stuff would happen soon, but it really seems to be slowing down.  I just want this to be over!  Anyone else have a drawn out natural m/c?  Sorry if this has been asked a million times...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: how much longer?!?! (early m/c)

• Mine was about 5 days of what was like a heavy period. 

Hopefully it's over for you soon.

{{Hugs}}

• Mine was different.  I had spotting for less than 24 hours then I was full on bleeding.  I bled heavily for a few days and then I was done.  I was 5w2d when I had my natural MC.
    Missing our Little Pumpkin BFP 2-19-09, MC 3-1-09 Mommy and Daddy miss you and love you so very much! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I went in 2 weeks ago for bleeding which they said was from a hemmorage near my uterus- the bleeding stopped after a day but I had to go in the next week for more tests which confirmed a demised preg after 6.5 weeks. ?I have yet to pass it, all the bleeding is coming from the hemmorage not my uterus so I'm so frustrated. ?I just want it to be over with. ?I want my body to do its natural process as well but I only have a week left until I have to do the DNC if it doesn't pass. ?

I hope none of you ever go through this again, it's a nightmare. ??

~*BFP 12/19----Saw heartbeat at 6W 1D, natural miscarriage 1 week later*~ ~*BFP 7/01----Saw the heartbeat at 8W, No heartbeat and DNC 8/22*~ ~*BFP 3/20----Natural Miscarriage 4/10*~ 2/3/10- I was diagnosed with lupus anti-coagulant antibodies, which has been a factor in my multiple miscarriages.
    Once Upon a Princess Tutus
    My Life as a Future Mom
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"