High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

OMG, I'm EXHAUSTED!

My DH couldn't get off work in time to take our cat (the cat that broke her leg last week) to her one week follow-up appointment, so I took her myself. ?(Now before you start scolding me, my vet's office is literally a five minute drive from my house, and I was gone a total of 30 minutes, and my doctor has okayed ventures out of the house as long as I rest before and rest after.)

She's doing great, but man alive, I'm exhausted! ?I think it's a combination of later pregnancy starting to catch up with me (lugging around these extra 20 lbs is not so easy to begin with, plus my cat weighs 11 pounds!) along with having such minimal activity for the past two weeks.

WHEW! ?I'm going to take a nap while DH makes stroganoff for dinner. ?Mmmmmmm.?

I hope you ladies all had a good day,?

Re: OMG, I'm EXHAUSTED!

• Options
    I understand. I was completely exhausted after my shower on saturday. I couldn't even hardly move and I paid for it all day sunday and monday. Today is the first day I've felt halfway normal.
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    MCGMKMCGMK member
    I know how you feel!!!  I've been on strict bed rest for 8 weeks before it got lifted to modified.  I still really don't do anything out of fear, lol.  But I did fold and put away 3 loads of laundry today and I was nearly out of breath when I was done!  I can't imagine the physical condition I'm going to be in once this baby is born.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I definitely plan to try to "recondition" myself a little bit once I hit 37 weeks. ?But there's always that fine line between "reconditioning" and "sending yourself into labor." ?Decisions, decisions! ?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"