Multiples
Options

A long and scary night...

We went in last night for a scheduled NST and baby A had a decel to about 90. Shortly after my blood pressure sky rocketed (hmmmm, maybe from stress?) and they told me I wasn't going home.  I knew I was going to the hospital for inpatient monitoring on Saturday but now I'm on strict bed rest and was on the monintors for 12 hours straight.  My nurse kept threatening to put and IV in "just in case" and move me down closer to the OR.  Luckily, the girls stabalized and now I'm being monitored 3 times a day unless they see something else.  I'm so not ready for these babies to be here yet... they still need to cook!  Thank God everything turned out OK but it was a loong night. 

Re: A long and scary night...

• Options

I'm sorry you had such a stressful night.  It's SUCH a good sign that they have moved you to 3x per day for monitoring instead of constant. 

Hang in there!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Wow!  I'm sorry!  That's great that your girls stabalized! 

Stay in there girls & finish cooking!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry you had such a stressful and scary night.  I'm glad things are getting better and they aren't monitoring you constantly.  Keep cooking babies!!
  • Options

Wow. Are you in the hospital for good now? I'd be SHOCKED if they didn't make you start your inpatient stay early.

Isn't that scary? Have they seen any large knots on the scans? Does either baby have limited blood flow? Is your limit 32wks? I think that all started around wk 28 for me...You are in my thoughts constantly. Hang in there mama and keep them cooking!!!

• Options
    that sucks- but glad things are OK!  Sending you many more weeks of cooking babies vibes! :)
  • Options
    I'm glad they stabilized...hopefully they stay put for a few more weeks...scary!
  • Options

Sorry to hear about the stressful night! Keep up the good work mama! I hope those babies stay in there cooking for awhile:)

• Options
    imagesweater:

Wow. Are you in the hospital for good now? I'd be SHOCKED if they didn't make you start your inpatient stay early.

Isn't that scary? Have they seen any large knots on the scans? Does either baby have limited blood flow? Is your limit 32wks? I think that all started around wk 28 for me...You are in my thoughts constantly. Hang in there mama and keep them cooking!!!

Oh, yeah, after that there is no going home for me!  We have a few loops but not a huge knot yet... they don't appear to be limited, they're in the 75th percentile for now.  My doctor still wants to try for 34 weeks unless we see things start happening.  Thanks for all the support, I knew the ladies on this board would understand!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"