Infertility
Options

I'm starting to get back in the game

it's been a while since I've been on the boards....after losing the twins it has been really hard seeing the ladies I was ttc-ing with go on with their pg's....I still keep myself off most of the time but just wanted to say hi again as we get started again...

I had my shg yesterday and things looked great - just one tiny fibroid that the technician said she would have missed had I not told her to look for it....no other obvious abnormalities that would cause a m/c - although that still leaves us looking for a reason...our peri said it was probably due to poor implantation complicated even more by the twins (my lining had been a little thin at the follie scan and that always bothered me, plus happytracy also had a thin lining and bleeding so it seemed too much a coincidence).

Anyways, I have been working on losing weight and exercising (down about 13-14 pounds so far). And yesterday I had a dominant follie at 16 mm and ewcm today (haven't seen that in a long time). Have to wait till tomorrow to bd and am hoping that we catch an O - or at least get an O.

I'll check in every now and then and keep you posted. GL to all the bfps that I missed....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm starting to get back in the game

• Options
    Sorry to hear about your loss.  I was not familiar with your story when you were here, but I am glad to see that you have come back to join us.  I hope that you get a BFP in the very near future so you can move onto SAIF.  There have been a TON of them lately, and I pray that yours will stick the entire time.  Wishing you lots of luck! 
  • Options
    Glad your back, I was wondering how you were doing. Sorry again for your loss.
    My Blog
    DD #1 {04-19-2004}
    Secondary IF: Severe MFI (low testosterone, low count, low morph, & very low motility) & Annovulation
    After 22 months IUI # 3 Clomid + Follistim = BFP
    DD #2 {12-31-2009}
    2 more years of failed IF treatments and a failed adoption TTC #3
    TTC Journey Over~ Not By Choice
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome back! I'm glad to see you around again. Good luck this time around. I'm so sorry about the twins again.
    My NEW Healthy Living Blog - Check it out :)
    TTC since March 2007 - currently on hold image
  • Options

Hey There! I'd been wondering how you were doing. I'm sorry about your loss.

I'll keep you in my prayers. Hopefully, your stay will be a short one.GL!

TTC# 1 Since 10/2005----Diagnosed with PCOS March of 2006
    multiple failed cycles, multiple IUIs, lap with ovarian drilling 4/2008
    Finally BFP on 11/23/09 beta#1=36 beta#2 =62 beta#3=139
    Liliana was born on March 27,2010 at 21w5d due to infection and pre-term labor
    BFP #2 on 6/20/10 after Gonal-F and TI First u/s showed Twins! 
    TTC#2 since 02/2012 with out RE... 
    Back to RE 08/2016----- Cycle #1 10/2016 Femara 7.5mg=???
    imageimage

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Hi. I remember you. I'm so very sorry about your loss. I'm sure it's very difficult, but we're here for you whenever you need us.
    Baby Girl #1 Gabriella Jane Image and video hosting by TinyPicPregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I'm glad to hear you're gradually moving forward. It must be so hard.

congrats on the weight loss!

• Options

Welcome back.  I know it's very difficult, but it's good to see you moving forward again with ttc.  I wish you all the best. 

Congrats on the weight loss. Yes

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your losses, hon.  You sound like you're in a good place and ready to TTC again.  On a better note, congrats on your weight loss :)  I hope this cycle brings you your sticky BFP.  ((( BIG HUGS )))
    TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"