Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

having a roughday

II thought i was moving past this....but today....has been rough...all my friends on facebook are preg or people are posting u/s pics....and the girl at work who was 2 weeks ahead of meis starting to show....andhere i am...my second loss......i just don't think its every going to get easier...i hate theese bad days
1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!

Re: having a roughday

• Options
    I'm sorry.  It can be so hard to see pregnant women and babies everywhere.  I left the house for the first time since my d&c on Friday, and it felt like everywhere I turned there were babies, or strollers, or happy pregnany women.  We just have to trust that these days are eventually going to get better, right???
  • Options
    I am so so so sorry. (((BIG HUGS)))
    missed miscarriage began 04/08, ended 07/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It sucks to have rough days.  I myself had one today as well.  I just had my second loss in 6 months and am really struggling with it.   It does get easier, it has to..

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Amen, sister.  Today sucks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    this too  was my second loss in 6 months..and just now dh came home and told me a friend of ours is pregnant and due the week i was supposed to bye....i hate
    1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"