North Carolina Babies
Options

DH has racked up on Craigslist

He listed a lawnmower and generator on Sunday.  The lawnmower sold on Sunday, and the generator sold yesterday!  CL is awesome.  Too bad we can't spend the money, it's going straight to the credit card!  Now if someone will just by my FloorMate so I can get a steam mop.

And if he sold everything in his shop, we'd be out of debt completely!  But of course, that is a no go.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: DH has racked up on Craigslist

• Options
    That's awesome. I'm afriad we live too far out in bfe to sell anything on CL but we sure do have a lot of stuff to get rid of. I think we'll have to do the old fashion yard sale... Did you get the swing set?
  • Options

We were going to do a yard sale last year, but got lazy and just took everything to Goodwill.  Yard sales are alot of work!

No swing set yet.  She still has it, but DH's friend hasn't gone by to look at it yet.  And I'm not sure when DH will be able to go get it either.  I'm afraid by the time he can, it will be gone.  But who knows?  He mentioned sending her a deposit, but I said hell no!

I did see that someone in our neighborhood has the same one, and I've never seen their kids play on it.  I think I'm going to ask them if they're interested in selling it.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's great!  I just did my first craigslist post - some living room furniture.  It hasn't sold yet but I think DH wants a little too much for it.  I need to list DH's toolbox from his truck today.

Baby J is here! Born on her mama's birthday.

11 pounds, 7 ounces and 23" long at birth!

My Bio

• Options
    I know!  There is a bunch of stuff we could list and probably make a decent amount of money.  We just need to clean out!

• Options
    That is great!! Like Coach, we live too much in BFE to get many good deals on Craigslist, but my DH did sell a set of golf clubs. I am contemplating doing a yard sale too, we have so much to get rid of. But like you said, I may just take it all to Goodwill :)
  • Options
    I love craigslist! I've been trying to get a ton of stuff sold or donated before I go back to work after maternity leave.
  • Options
    I love CL! We sold a bunch of DH's stuff when he moved in with me right before we got married--just duplicates- microwave, DVD player, etc, and made over $1000! Then I sold a bunch of my wedding stuff--candy buffet dishes, longline bra, crinoline, etc.. I actually bought the bra for $10 on there, then turned around and sold it after the wedding for $10! I also recenty sold my breast pump, which I wasn't sure I ever would, since there were a ton listed on there..

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"