Infertility
Options

NYGirl....

My response is below - just wanted to make sure you saw it. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk further about this.....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NYGirl....

• Options

Thanks so much for your input Jenny! I def see where you are coming from and the heartache you have been through. I would run so fast to CCRM if I could afford it. I am hoping we don't get to IVF but I have to be prepared for anything. This is my second IUI with injectables, so it's like how many more do I do before moving on? Very stressful!

I am pulling for you at CCRM!! I think you will def be successful there!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks! I am really hopeful, but we will just have to see how things go. :)

Also, I really hope you never have to get to IVF either. You are doing the right thing by getting your ducks in a row first. I certainly believe you are at a very good clinic. RRC is #1 in KC for good reason - they do get girls pregnant. I wish I could say that I was one of the girls that they got pg, but it just didn't happen for me. I am still an active patient with them and spoke to Brandi on the phone today. I wouldn't do things differently - I am glad we cycled there and got the info we did. Obviously, I wish it would have worked there, but I don't think you're in bad hands or with an RE that you can't trust, y'know?

Hope things go well for you on this cycle!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"