North Carolina Babies

Moms w/Little Tikes swings

Did you hang yours from a tree? What did you use? I guess I just assumed all swings were meant to be hung from trees, but this one is made to hang from a swingset, which we don't have :). I'm sure we can rig something, but I was just wondering if anyone else had done it yet!

I am so excited to let Maddie try it out! Although they were out of the pink ones, booo!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Moms w/Little Tikes swings

• We drilled hooks under our deck and hung the swing from there.
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Our's is hung from a tree, but I think it's attached to chains (b/c the limb was pretty high up).
  • Loading the player...
  • We attached a 4x4 to 2 trees and then hung the swings from that.
  • DH and my dad built a bracket (?) since we didn' have a deck or trees to hang it from. Two 4x4s cemented into the ground with another 4x4 across the top then drilled two hooks into the top 4x4. Super easy for them to put up.

• My mom and dad have one hanging on the covered porch - like a regular swing but for a little guy.
  • I hung mine on my swingset.
  • We hung ours from a tree.  Ours was meant to go on a swingset that we didn't have either. Stick out tongue

We bought rope specifically for water skiing I think and used that to attach the chain part to. 

• Thanks! I think we might go wander around Lowe's this weekend and see if we can find something that will work to hang it with.

You know, I just remembered that Maddie hated her infant swing- hopefully she'll like this better, lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"