Secondary IF
Options

During 2ww do your lift and carry your other child around?

My RE told me no heavy lifting which she definied as 15lbs or more.  So that includes my 21lb daughter.  I didn't lift her for 2 days after my transfer but then I have carried her around and everything... how can you not? 
Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011

Re: During 2ww do your lift and carry your other child around?

• Options
    I know IVF and FET has more stringent standards after transfer than other fertility methods do.  With that said I'm on lifting restrictions right now w/the cupcakes but I dunno how I couldn't lift my son or carry him!  I mean someone has to get him out of the crib after his nap.  I do try to minimize it but I don't just not do it.  GL!  That is a hard call.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    All the time!! Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did!
    Wyatt 3.21.07 Grant 8.29.09 Ross 9.21.11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

DS is mad at me b/c I won't pick him up anymore- He's 3, so it's not like he usually "needs" me to, it's more of a comfort thing, but kid weighs 40 lbs already (he's the size of a 4yo, not a 4yo!) and I just don't feel comfortable picking him up. That said, I still did throughout the 2ww, but I didn't do IUI or IVF and wasn't told not to.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"