Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

XP: Who read "Disappointment With God?"

I've recommended it all over the board, so I was wondering who actually got around to reading it and what you thought of it.
missed miscarriage began 04/08, ended 07/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: XP: Who read "Disappointment With God?"

• I havent read it.  But I was going to go to the Christian bookstore today to get a book and just came home instead.  I will go look for it tomorrow if you are recommending it...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I definitely recommend it. It's like #1 on my top books list right now. I hope you find some comfort in it.
    missed miscarriage began 04/08, ended 07/08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • who is the author?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I believe it's by Philip Yancey. I read it a while ago... long before losing Isaac.

I am also in the middle of reading Where if God When It Hurts? by Philip Yancey. That one is really good.

• imagecoolteacher79:

I believe it's by Philip Yancey. I read it a while ago... long before losing Isaac.

I am also in the middle of reading Where if God When It Hurts? by Philip Yancey. That one is really good.

Oooh, I'll have to check that one out too! Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"