Texas Babies
Options

Pediatrician?

Hi there,

We are looking for a pediatrician for our baby who is due May 22nd! Please recommend yours! Looking for one on Northside..we will deliver at North Central Baptist.

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pediatrician?

• Options

We are very happy with Dr. Pauli w/ NE Pediatrics... literally next door to NE Baptist.

ps- I delivered at NE Baptist- it was wonderful!!! I didn't want to leave (and I hate hospitals!)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We love Dr Beck with MacGregor Medical Center over on Fredericksburg near Huebner (right behind USAA).

His bio -

https://www.macgregormed.com/mmc/beck.shtml?

The office is VERY good about same day appointments. ?Most times if you can call in the morning, he can see you the same day. ?He also spends lots of time with you at your appointment and is in no hurry to rush through to the next patient.?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We use the pedis at Southwest Children's Center and our main pedi is Dr. Lewis Purnell.  He's absolutely amazing.
  • Options
    imagelauren&matt:

We are very happy with Dr. Pauli w/ NE Pediatrics... literally next door to NE Baptist.

ps- I delivered at NE Baptist- it was wonderful!!! I didn't want to leave (and I hate hospitals!)

ditto this.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"