Toddlers: 24 Months+

cooking lunch... and thinking... food poll

What do you eat for breakfast? (not dc, you)

Do you eat the same thing dc eat(s) for lunch?

Ditto for dinner?

Do you find yourself snacking b/c dc snack?  

Are you a night time snacker?   

Salty or Sweet?

Re: cooking lunch... and thinking... food poll

• Cereal

sandwich

chicken with greens

I do snack with my daughter but its usually healthy

yes, I eat something really small before bedtime.

• imageHalo79RN:

What do you eat for breakfast? (not dc, you) usually the same he eats! if i make oatmeal for him i make enough for both of us, if he has yogurt and cheerios i usually do cheerios and milk...

Do you eat the same thing dc eat(s) for lunch? yes, he eats the same things we eat

Ditto for dinner?sometimes his dinner is diferent than ours but most times is the same!

Do you find yourself snacking b/c dc snack?  yeah, but i eat fruit instead of anything else, and we share!

Are you a night time snacker?   i try not to, more of an afternoon snacker

Salty or Sweet? it depends..

• Loading the player...

• What do you eat for breakfast? (not dc, you) .. many times, just coffee, sometimes I'll eat a little of what dc are having (I cook breakfast a good bit).

Do you eat the same thing dc eat(s) for lunch? depends on what it is... leftovers sometimes, but if I'm doing quick and easy or like chicken nuggets, no.

Ditto for dinner? we have one dinner... take it or leave it

Do you find yourself snacking b/c dc snack?  no... I try not to, unless it's fed into my mouth by dc.

Are you a night time snacker?   lately yes.. it's been a problem, gotta stop.

Salty or Sweet? depends on the week. Wink but I do love me some brownies and some sour cream and onion chips (not together or often).

• What do you eat for breakfast? (not dc, you)  Either cereal or some kind of granola/breakfast bar and a piece of fruit if I'm on my way to class.  ALWAYS coffee!  lol.

Do you eat the same thing dc eat(s) for lunch?  No.  He's usually at daycare for lunch.

Ditto for dinner?  We try.  We're really trying to work on this, but we are totally guilty of giving DS something different from what we're eating, just because we know it's something he WILL eat.  Like I said, we are working on this slowly.  We're giving him a little of both.

Do you find yourself snacking b/c dc snack?  Rarely.  Occasionally.  Like if it's something DS will not eat a whole thing of...like a whole apple or banana.  I'll eat the rest of it.

Are you a night time snacker?  I would say yes.  I have to have some kind of dessert most nights.  We usually have it after DS goes to bed, so I would call that a 'snack' since it's way after dinnertime.

Salty or Sweet? Sweet!  Chocolate usually.

• What do you eat for breakfast? (not dc, you) Small bowl of cereal.

Do you eat the same thing dc eat(s) for lunch? Not always, but sometimes. It's usually a smaller portion of what she eats.

Ditto for dinner?  Yes.

Do you find yourself snacking b/c dc snack?  No

Are you a night time snacker?    Not always, if I had an afternoon snack, then we eat dinner later & I don't need a night time snack.

Salty or Sweet? Both! :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What do you eat for breakfast? (not dc, you)  Cereal, yogurt, bagel, toast...it depends on the day.

Do you eat the same thing dc eat(s) for lunch?  No, I usually have a Lean Cuisine or a sandwich now that I am being a better eater.

Ditto for dinner? Yes, we all have the same dinner

Do you find yourself snacking b/c dc snack?  Sometimes, but no usually.

Are you a night time snacker?  I am trying really, really hard not to be!!  And it drives me freaking crazy when DH makes popcorn or has jellybeans and I am trying to be good!

Salty or Sweet?  9 times out of 10 it would be sweet.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageHalo79RN:

What do you eat for breakfast? (not dc, you)  Bagel, muffin, or cereal.  Saturday is waffle day at the P household!

Do you eat the same thing dc eat(s) for lunch?  I work, so no.  On weekends, yes.

Ditto for dinner?  Yes 

Do you find yourself snacking b/c dc snack?  No  

Are you a night time snacker?  Oh yeah!

Salty or Sweet?  Sweet usually 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • What do you eat for breakfast? I usually drink my breakfast! =(  I know bad bad, but I can't live with out my coffee!

Do you eat the same thing dc eat(s) for lunch?  Sometimes, but usually not.  I am super picky, I know, not a good example for the kids, but I have always been this way and have tried to change, but can't.

Ditto for dinner? Most of the time on dinner its the same as the kids, but sometimes not. 

Do you find yourself snacking b/c dc snack?  At times, but I am trying to work on that!

Are you a night time snacker?    Most definitely, that is my downfall, put the kids to bed, and then I think for some reason that I need to eat!

Salty or Sweet? Usually salty, but sometimes sweet.

• What do you eat for breakfast? (not dc, you) Kashi Go Lean blueberry waffleDo you eat the same thing dc eat(s) for lunch? ?sometimesDitto for dinner? sometimesDo you find yourself snacking b/c dc snack? not really ?Are you a night time snacker? on?occasionSalty or Sweet??both!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • What do you eat for breakfast? (not dc, you) Most of the time a Carnation Instant Breakfast and a cereal bar or fruit

Do you eat the same thing dc eat(s) for lunch? depends if I cook the night before.  If we have leftovers, yes.  But if not, no.

Ditto for dinner? Most of the time yes.  Unless we eat something spicy, he'll get a graduate or something else.

Do you find yourself snacking b/c dc snack?  Sometimes, but not bad.  If I'm hungry I do.

Are you a night time snacker?  I always want something sweet 

Salty or Sweet? Most of the time sweet

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"