Infertility
Options

Any restrictions before transer?

Specifically, are there any sex restrictions prior to transfer?  Our transfer is this Friday and I'm just wondering if it's ok to have sex between now and then?  I'll probably be a paranoid mess after transfer to even want sex so I'd like to know if it's ok now!  Thanks!

Re: Any restrictions before transer?

• Options
    After ER the restrictions for me are nothing inserted vaginally (excluding edometrium), including sex. No baths, showers only.
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Options
    Hmmm, since I didn't have the ER, I wonder if that applies?  I guess this is a unique situation so maybe I need to call the nurse on this one... or just wait.  Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    'Oh duh - I had brain freeze for a moment sorry Embarrassed
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Options
    I would definitely check with the nurse but since you had no ER, I bet you'll be totally fine to go ahead at least for tonight and tomorrow. And if so, giddyup gf as it will be your last time(s) before you are pg ;)
    B/G twins!
  • Options
    I was told no sex after ER
  • Options

imagekrissyh21:
    'Oh duh - I had brain freeze for a moment sorry Embarrassed

Haha, no, it's my fault, I keep thinking people know what I'm talking about.  Sorry about that!  And for anyone who is reading this, I am doing a de cycle, so I didn't have ER, my donor did... Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"