Multiples

Does your double jogger fit through doorways?

Just wondering...(and I mean single doorways.)
How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
My blog * We made the national news!

Re: Does your double jogger fit through doorways?

• No - I have the el-cheapo Baby Trend.  I got a double umbrella just for that reason.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yup! i have never met a door i have not been able to fit thru. I have the BOB Revolution.

i heart this stroller

• Loading the player...
  • I have the Chicco- I dont know if it is a "jogger" but it fits thru MOST doorways.
  • My Bumbleride fits through just fine!
  • Ihave the Bob Duallie....it fits through everything!
  • I have the Baby Trend double with swivel wheel and it gets through all doorways that I've tried so far.
    "...they are the children God has graciously given your servant." Jackson and Eli image image Titus imageConnectedMoms.com Ticker
  • Mine doesn't get through the doorways in my house.  I haven't tried it in stores or anything, I use my tandem when I'm out. 
  • both bumbleride and city mini fit through most doorways, except for the door that connects our house and the garage!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Another vote for the Bob :)  fits through all doorways I've encountered.
  • I have a Baby Trend double jogger with the fixed front wheel, and it gets though single doorways no problem. Don't ask me why I have a double jogger:)
  • imagemmbench:
    No - I have the el-cheapo Baby Trend.  I got a double umbrella just for that reason.

So far I haven't had any issues with mine, at least in stores.  I can't get it through the door of our house, but we wouldn't have it in there anyway.

• imagemrscalkins:

imagemmbench:
    No - I have the el-cheapo Baby Trend.  I got a double umbrella just for that reason.

So far I haven't had any issues with mine, at least in stores.  I can't get it through the door of our house, but we wouldn't have it in there anyway.

Our Baby Trend fits though all the doors I have tried as well (except our bedroom and garage doors, though like pp said why would you want it too). 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"