Pregnant after 35

Friday's Freakout Followup

So.. after my freakout and run to the ER on Friday am... I called the OBGYN this morning to update her on my situation.  Rested all weekend, no lifting, but STILL with the bleeding and cramps.. sometimes kind of heavy.. all.freakin'.weekend.

So OB says I should come in for another U/S this morning.  Fine.  Nothing's different.  Still no source of the bleeding.  Baby's fine.  Heartbeat is fine.  "I guess you're one of those women who'll actually still have your period while you're pregnant. It happens."

Well, ain't that just great.  I'm pregnant AND I still have to deal with my period.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday's Freakout Followup

• Argh!

?I hope it was just this once. ?I am sorry, that stinks.?

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Oh geez! That totally sucks but at the same time, I am so glad to hear that everything is okay with you and the baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • That's no fun.  It's good to hear everything is well with the baby.  Hope the bleeding stops soon!
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • aw, that sucks- but at least the little one is safe and sound  Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Booo... I'm sorry.
  • I'm glad the little one's safe and sound. I've never heard of that before, but I guess it happens, which sucks.
  • My friend spotted?not full on bleeding?through her entire first trimester. She was freaked, but all was well and her daughter is 3 now.

I'll pray that everything continues to go well and that your baby stays safe and sound.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"