Washington Babies

Miss Blush

So what do you use instead of Diaper Genie? You are the 2nd person today to say they didn't use theirs.  Need an alternate option and looking for ideas.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Miss Blush

• We actually take them out to the trash after each diaper change.  If we change a diaper in the middle of the night (which is rare these days) we put it in a plastic bag and take it out in the morning.  Our trash can is about 25' from our back door, so it's not that big of a deal.
  • FWIW, I really like our Diaper Champ. It uses any/all bags and it's super easy to clean.  We hose it down with bleach every few months to keep it clean, but it does a decent job.  We do however take poopy diapers out to the trash and not keep them in there.  Something about keeping poop in the nursery grosses me out.  lol

• Loading the player...
  • Butting in...  I use the Diaper Champ instead of the Diaper Genie.  Like pp said, the Diaper Champ allows you to use any sort of bag vs having to buy a Diaper Genie refiller.  Seems like a hassle to have to buy refills and is probably more costly at the end.  I put poopy diapers in the Diaper Champ all the time and it keeps the smell contained quite well. 
  • Thanks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"