Pregnant after 35

Bad news at us today..... (xp from 2nd tri)

We found out horrible news today. Our baby has spina bifida and a bunch of other birth defects. The baby will not make it. I need to have a d&c on Friday.

I am 20 weeks pg and all other tests came back perfect. We are devastated and horrified. 

I will keep all of you in my prayers and hope that nobody else ever has to feel the pain I am feeling. Thank God for my Son Kyan. He is what is keeping me and my husband sane today. 

God bless all of you. I will not be back on the bump as this was our last pregnancy.

Debbie

Re: Bad news at us today..... (xp from 2nd tri)

• Oh no! ?I am so sorry for your loss. ?That is so hard. ?I wish you all the best.
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I responded on your second tri post but wanted to respond here, too, just in case you didn't go back and visit your previous posts. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.
  • Loading the player...
  • Debbie,

I went through the same thing last year. We found out via our ammnio that our baby had a very rare but severe chromosomal abnormality. It was devasting. We had very test we could to make sure the ammnio was accurate, which of course it was.

If I you want to talk, please feel free to email me rhonda.rose212@gmail

I wish you strength through this difficult time.

• I am so sorry for your loss.  I can't imagine the pain you are in and your family is in our thoughts and prayers.
  • I am so very sorry, you are all in my thoughts and prayers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh gosh! what horrible news, I am sooo very sorry for your loss.  I cannot even imagine what you and your family are going through but please know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.  God bless you.
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So sorry to hear this.  You are most certainly in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I am so sorry, Debbie. I hope you and your family find some peace soon.
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Debbie,

I am so sorry to hear your sad news and will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. May your son continue to help ease your pain, though I know it will not be an easy road for you.

Yours,

Robyn

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • so sorry about your loss
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's horrible news... I'm really, really sorry and hope you eventually feel better emotionally and physically. You're in our prayers.
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • I'm so, so sorry. I wish the best for you and your family.
  • Oh Debbie -

I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am for you and also for your loss.    I haven't had to go through anything like this myself, but did have to have extensive testing for similar defects.   The numbers came back badly from my tests around that time in my pregnancy, and I had to make a decision about what to do before I even got the results.    I can't pretend to know how you're feeling, but know how lost I was feeling with the limited news I had.   My family and I are sending you tons of love and all our prayers & good thoughts.    We're always here if you need us.

xo

Chrsitine

• I am so sorry for your loss.  my thoughts and prayers are with you and and your family.
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

God Bless You.

• I am so sorry for your loss.
  • Debbie I am terribly sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your family you will be in my prayers.  God Bless

• I am deeply sorry.  I don't know what to even say but wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts.
  • I'm so very sorry Debbie. I can't even imagine how you and your family are coping. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • PeskyPesky member
    I'm so sorry for your loss.  Lots of t&p for you and your family.  Left Hug

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• I'm so sorry for your loss Debbie :-( 
  • I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.  Lots of love and prayers to you and your family.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"