Baby Names

DH's theory on weird celebrity baby names...

All these weird baby names that celebrities choose- my DH thinks they are all fake.  They dont' want to release their kids real names for privacy reasons - so that if someone calls them "Apple", they'll know that person isn't a safe person, or when they go to school, they'll maybe have SOME anonimity (kids like Suri - everyone knows what she looks like, but I honestly couldn't pick Gwyneth Paltrows kids out of a line-up!)

I think there could be some merit to that! 

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

Re: DH's theory on weird celebrity baby names...

• Hmm. He could be onto something there!
  • Wow, I love this theory!
    Married in 2008 - DD born in 2010 - EDD 6.15.2012!
  • Loading the player...
  • Never thought of that, good point though.
  • i've heard that theory before...you never know!
  • I believe birth certificates are public records once they are filed. I remember TMZ posting Suri Cruise's birth certificate to prove it really was her name, as well as they posted the birth certficate of Jayden James (Britney Spears' second son) after all the speculation around his name.
    Blank!
  • imageAllThatGlitters101:
    I believe birth certificates are public records once they are filed. I remember TMZ posting Suri Cruise's birth certificate to prove it really was her middle name, as well as they posted the birth certficate of Jayden James (Britney Spears' second son) after all the speculation around his name.

This.

But also, an interesting theory.  Perhaps there are other names, but yeah, birth certs are public.

Gabriel Ross - August 24, 2009 * Vivienne Rose - May 1, 2012

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"