North Carolina Babies
Options

which is better?

Diaper Genie, Diaper Champ, or Diaper Dekor?

I'm not really thrilled with the idea of buying special refill bags, but I need one that will keep smells out the most. My dog already knows how to open the kitchen trash can (steps on the pedal) ad he would be all over the dirty diapers if it smells at all. TIA!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: which is better?

• Options
    We use the diaper genie for sposies.  It works GREAT for keeping out odors.  You do have to buy the special refills, but it's honestly not a big deal.  I can't compare it to anything else, but I am very satisfied with it.  The refills are $5 I think, and if we used sposies full time, I might use one refill a month.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have the diaper genie and have been happy with it. Due to the fact he is in daycare we prob only go throuhg one refill a month. I do use lysol  every time we change the refills to help with any odor issues and germs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we use the diaper genie too and the refilss are $5 at target and now that DS is older we dont use as many refills as we did at first but we prolly vary from 1-2 a month but im a SAHM so we use it almost 24/7
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I use the one that doesn't take the special bags, and I've got no complaints.

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• Options
    We use the champ and I really like it. I don't smell anything. We just use regular trash bags, but BRU sells scented trash bags.
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Options
    I actually have this. It's inexpensive and takes regular trash bags. I change the bag once a week and just let it air out (b/c all of those pails get stinky if you don't let them air out a little). I had a friend who is a nanny and had told me that all of them are pretty much the same (as in they all get stinky over time)...so we went with the cheaper option!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"