Infertility
Options

I have a question and it's not 3TC related.

On my blog over the past couple of days I've gotten responses to one of my posts and several of the ladies said they are from "LFCA" Does anyone know what that stands for? I only post on 3TC and my local board and my signature has my blog link and I haven't given it out anywhere else so I'm just trying to figure this out. I don't mind them commenting but I'd like to see what LFCA is all about.

Thank you for your help and information!!

TTC #1 since January 2008 dx: PCOS, Hyperthyroidism 5 IUI's - ALL BFN IVF & FET - BFN January 2012 - Moving onto Domestic Newborn Adoption May 2012 - Home study approved!! June 21, 2012 - Our little man was born! July 7, 2012 - We got to bring our little one home after a two week NICU visit. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I have a question and it's not 3TC related.

• Options
    I have no idea.
    My Blog
    DD #1 {04-19-2004}
    Secondary IF: Severe MFI (low testosterone, low count, low morph, & very low motility) & Annovulation
    After 22 months IUI # 3 Clomid + Follistim = BFP
    DD #2 {12-31-2009}
    2 more years of failed IF treatments and a failed adoption TTC #3
    TTC Journey Over~ Not By Choice
  • Options

I googled and found:

Lawyers for Children America

Living Faith Christian Academy

Do the comments left seem like they're from someone from one of those orgs?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I got those when I googled too. And the ladies who left comments are all dealing with IF too.

After further searching I found this... https://lostandfoundandconnectionsabound.blogspot.com/ This must be the website.

TTC #1 since January 2008 dx: PCOS, Hyperthyroidism 5 IUI's - ALL BFN IVF & FET - BFN January 2012 - Moving onto Domestic Newborn Adoption May 2012 - Home study approved!! June 21, 2012 - Our little man was born! July 7, 2012 - We got to bring our little one home after a two week NICU visit. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Yes, it's the Lost & Found blog which posts news for people to receive support in their IF journey. Did you submit your blog to the Stirrup Queens list ever? Usually you everyone's affiliated with that who gets on the LFCA. But one of your readers could have submitted your news, which was why it was posted. 

We are adopting! Currently waiting for our domestic infant adoption match.

My blog: Making Me Mom

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Options
    Sounds like a great blog post topic to get to the bottom of it!
  • Options
    I didn't but really appreciate whomever did submit my blog.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"