Blended Families

It takes two...

AHHHHH I need to vent! I am so frustrated with BM! Every time my DH tries to talk with her about where their daughter will go to school in the fall, BM throws a fit and gets nasty and tells him she doesn't want him involved, and all that sort of nonsense. This goes the same way when it comes to picking out summer camps for my SD.

BM seems to think whatever she says goes. I wouldn't be so annoyed with this if she could explain why she doesn't want their child attending private school in the fall or why she doesn't want her taking swimming lessons. If you have a reason, DH wants to hear it, you don't just get to say no! Two people are parents to that little girl, so they both are supposed to be part of making important decisions like school! And we know why BM doesn't want SD going to private school, because I'm the one who suggested it and went to a few open houses since my DH is deployed right now and BM hates me!

Thank god we're going to court soon. This is a prime example of why BM shouldn't be in charge of making these decisions, because she is completely ridiculous and immature about them! THanks for listening :)

Re: It takes two...

• I would have thought that all this immaturity dies once you start doing "adult" things like making children, getting divorces, buying cars and houses, etc. But it doesn't...how sad!!! GL at court!!
  • imagemckelvykr:
    I would have thought that all this immaturity dies once you start doing "adult" things like making children, getting divorces, buying cars and houses, etc. But it doesn't...how sad!!! GL at court!!

Yes, you would think! But there isn't anything mature or adult about this woman! She is completely impossible and spiteful!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry, your post was a little confusing. Was SD in private school previously? It sounded like she was, then at the end you said BM does not want her to go because you suggested it?
  • Oops sorry for the confusion! THat's what happens when I get all annoyed and my thoughts are going 100 miles an hour!

Yes SD went to private school for pre k, then BM yanked her out of school and left the state to live with her boyfriend while my DH was deployed. DH has been trying to talk with BM for weeks about what schools for their daughter to go to in the fall. BM one day went on a huge rampage when she found out I had been attending open houses and had suggested private school and now she is adament that SD not go to private school but she can't give my DH a reason why, she just keeps saying no.

• MrsHKMrsHK member

imagemckelvykr:
    I would have thought that all this immaturity dies once you start doing "adult" things like making children, getting divorces,

No, no, no in the divorce only one adult gets custody of the brain. 

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man cares for the needs of his animals ChipMonkey 3/19/08 *** Turtle 1/26/10 *** CarBear 10/06/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"