Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Hi everyone - 1st post

Hi. Im Kristin and i had a miscarriage on Sunday at 6 weeks. After reading only a few posts on this board i know that all of your feelings are just like mine. I can't stop crying and i just want to know why. Im bleeding a lot and clotting and its the worst site i have ever seen.

Im so scared of what the future holds for us and am scared that im going to remember dates in the summer when i would be finding out the sex of our little baby or on thanksgiving when the baby should have been here, or Christmas when i was going to dress my one month old up in the cutest little santa outfit. Im scared of how all of those moments are going to make me feel.

I cried in the shower this morning and then all the way to work. I just feel so sad.

All the er dr's said it was nothing i did or could've done. But for some reason that doesn't help me to understand why, why us, why our little baby? And the "don't worry you'll be pregnant again in no time." How do you know how long it may take or if this is going to happen again? Thats what i wanted to just scream at them.

Thanks for listening. I look forward to getting to know all of you and pray that the comfort i find on here will help this get a little easier each day.

((hugs to all))

Re: Hi everyone - 1st post

• My heart breaks to welcome you here.  I am so sorry for your loss.  ((Hugs))
  • I'm sorry that you had to join us and sorry to hear about your loss. 

Its ok to cry, its the way we release our grief.  I hope that you are able to find comfort with your loss.  The girls on this board are great for that.  If there is anything I can do to help you please let me know.  PM me anytime.

I pray for the best for you and that you get your healthy baby in the very near future!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  There are no words that can take this away and it's the worst feeling in the world.  I hate that you have to go through this.  This board has been my sanity these past couple of days and I hope and pray that you will find peace in this difficult time.  It will get better.  I had my D&C last Thursday and already today I'm starting to feel a little better.  Hang in there and take time to yourself to rest and relax with your DH.  ((HUGS)) again, I am so sorry!
  • Kristin, I am so sorry for your loss and that you are joining us. It hurts when I see someone new but this board is great to let out your feelings and find support and understanding from all of us here. I have found a lot of comfort here, and I hope you are able to as well. We are all here for you whenever you need us. PM at anytime.  I too am scared for the future and think about all the possibilities that could have been. You are not alone. Sending you prayers and hugs
  • So sorry for you loss. I hope you find as much support on this board as I have found.
  • So sorry for your loss.  Go ahead and cry in the shower and in the car.  Those are my trigger spots too. 
  • Sorry for your loss
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  This board is an amazing spot, so vent away.  I am sure someone has been there, and if not we can all understand that each person handles each day and moment differently
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"