South Florida Babies
Options

AW: got tix to see No Doubt!

I just bought tix to see No Doubt at the Cruzan Ampitheater in WPB.  Woo!  I saw them once YEARS ago at Warped Tour, so I'm excited they're doing a reunion tour.  tix aren't expensive at all, but we got the lawn tix ($10) and we'll just get there at like 2 pm to get good seats.  Aaaah i feel like I'm in High School again!

Re: AW: got tix to see No Doubt!

• Options
    Cool!  Should be a great show!
  • Options
    I'll be there too! Hubby got us the tickets for our anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    that's awesome!! enjoy the show!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

• Options
    Sounds like fun!
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

oommggg soo much fun!!! I'm dying to go but I don't think it's pregnant-lady appropriate, I wouldn't wanna be caught in the middle of a mosh pit or anything lol

Have fun!!

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMrs.ClariC:

oommggg soo much fun!!! I'm dying to go but I don't think it's pregnant-lady appropriate, I wouldn't wanna be caught in the middle of a mosh pit or anything lol

Have fun!!

no mosh pits in stadium seating!!  plus, i don't see a bunch of 25-35 year olds participating in a mosh pit lol  i feel too old for that :)

• Options
    I'll be there too! My BFF bought us tix for my birthday last month so I'm super excited! Maybe I'll see you there!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagebritishbride05:
    imageMrs.ClariC:

Have fun!!

no mosh pits in stadium seating!!  plus, i don't see a bunch of 25-35 year olds participating in a mosh pit lol  i feel too old for that :)

lol you're totally right! I guess I'm just thinking about how it would've been like to go when I was actually in high school. The crowd shouldn't be that rowdy lol....maybe I'll go after all! 

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMrs.ClariC:
    imagebritishbride05:
    imageMrs.ClariC:

Have fun!!

lol you're totally right! I guess I'm just thinking about how it would've been like to go when I was actually in high school. The crowd shouldn't be that rowdy lol....maybe I'll go after all! 

isn't it sad???  i think about all the craziness i got into at concets and shows and i get so tired just thinking about it lol 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"