North Carolina Babies

murph

I'm going to call it now and say that I think you're going next.  So exciting that things are starting to feel different for you with pressure on your pelvis and what not (and it gives me some hints about what it might feel like for me too.)  I'm guessing you've been checked out at Atrium by now---stats please?

I go back in tomorrow for another check and possible cervical exam.  Last week I was 1.5 cm dilated and 50 effaced.  But I have a strong feeling this boy will hang out for at least another week if not more (which is fine with me).  Are you ready? 

Re: murph

• You're feeling lucky, huh? Wink

I was checked out at Atrium last week. The  doctor (Z) said I was beginning to thin out, he could feel the baby's head and that I was maybe a 1/2 cm dilated. (I think he said the latter just so I wouldn't feel bad though.) I have my weekly appointment tomorrow afternoon. I'm not sure if they'll do another check or not.

At this point, I'm as ready as I'm ever going to be!

Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • You were by chance at Atrium last Tuesday around 4 were you?  There was a girl there that was giving off a Murph vibe (what?)....but she didn't look like a muppet so I just kept reading my magazine.  I always wonder when I'm in there if I'm going to run into someone from here.  I think I recognized skirk once too, but I'm too shy to be the weirdo that says, "ummm, excuse me, but do I know you from the internets?"
  • Loading the player...
  • My appointment was at 1:30 last week, so it wasn't me. Sorry. Smile

I have a 2:30 tomorrow. What time is your appointment? If it is around the same time I'll keep an eye out for someone who looks like she digs the interwebs. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good Luck to both of you. maybe u will deliver the same day or a day apart and be the 3rd set of bump babies at the hopital at the same time.I also go to atrium and was very happy with them (dr. alvarez delivered my DS ).
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm going in at 8 AM. ?I like the early morning appointments because I weigh less at that time of day :)

AK, good to know that you were happy with Dr. A. ?I don't think I've heard of ANY bad experiences with any of the docs there. ?My SIL just delivered with Dr. B last week and had a wonderful experience too. ?Personally though, I'm hoping for Dr. H or Z just because I want the most sarcastic birthing experience possible haha.?

• I hear you about weighing less in the morning, lol!

I also like all of the doctors at Atrium very much.  If I had to choose though, I'd love it if Dr. H or Dr. Z was on call when I delivered. I'll be happy with whoever shows up that day though. :)

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"