Secondary IF

Hi! Can I join?

I recognize a lot of names from SAIF, but there are a lot of new names, too, so I thought I would introduce myself.  :)

I'm Jill, and I am soon-to-be 27.  I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2006, and my DH was diagnosed with MFI (low count, morph, and motility) in 2007.  After 2 years, 4 rounds of clomid, 2 IUIs with femara, 2 rounds of IVF, a chemical pregnancy, and a lost twin, we had our little girl, Ava, in November.  We are planning to do an FET for #2 in August/September, but we are trying "on our own" (ha!) until then. 

So, hi!

My Favorite Books image
Books read in 2012: 58!

Re: Hi! Can I join?

• Hi and welcome!  Good luck with #2.  I was also in the "on our own" phase but started back on Clomid this cycle since that approach didn't work for us (which it didn't for 2.5 years with #1 either... but we still tried!).
  • Good luck with your FET!!!!!! Glad to see you over here!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome to the board!  Good luck getting ready for your FET!
  • Wishing you lots of good luck Jill!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome! Good luck with your FET
  • Of course!!! Nice to have you!!! 
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Welcome, welcome, welcome. ?So excited you are cycling this fall. ?We can be cycle buddies. ?Hopefully you will get the surprise BFP and won't need to cycle with me.
  • welcome and good luck with your FET
  • WELCOME!!!!  This is a great group.  I hope your stay is short and you get a BFP soon!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Hi, Jill! Welcome!
  • Welcome!  Good luck trying on your own....you never know :)
    Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • Welcome to the board! Wishing you lots of luck!
  • Welcome and good luck with your FET.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Aww, thanks for the warm welcome!  I'm glad I'm not alone on this crazy rollercoaster!
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"