Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Cowboy bedding?

I REALLY want to go with a cowboy theme for my baby Wyatt. What do you ladies think? Link down below...

https://www.smallinthesaddle.com/buho4pccrset.html

Re: Cowboy bedding?

• Options

I love that bedding!  Cowboy themes are so cute.

• Options
    I fell in love with the cowboy/western theme from jojo designs, but DH veto'd it. You should google that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I love cowboy themed stuff. It's so cute. There are lots of other sets out there (and cowgirl stuff too for an eventual little sister) so shop around because they are all adorable.

Buck-A-Roo - Bumper

• Options
    nms, if I were to do cowboy, I'd go vintage. 
  • Options
    i like the idea of a cowboy theme - but i think that you can find way cuter bedding than that
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Options

I bought the dwell studio cowboy bedding before i found out what i was having...google it, it's adorable.
     There is also a 'lil buckaroo bedding that is adorable. it is more of a vintage look with no patchwork (which i'm not a fan of)

• Options
    I think this is cute!  I love the cowboy theme!!  I'm doing the same in my nursery.  I'm not doing any cowboy bedding though, just white. :)  this is cute though.
  • Options

Here are some I liked before I found out it was a girl..

image Much cuter in person without the clutter

• Options
    I love the name! LOL! DH's brother calls DS cowboy.... but we did his room in deer/tractors... I found wallpaper I liked...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"