Indiana Babies
Options

So, um, intresting doc appt

I had to go today for a check up and a colposcopy...

Good news...

They did my colpo (she didn't have to do a biopsy) and said that everything looked better than last time (I had abnormal cells) and she expected it to clear up after I deliver :)

Bad news...

When she was doing it she said that she thought I was dilated... she did an interal and found that I am a *FULL* 1 CM dilated.  Not thinned out, baby is still way up there, etc, but she still didn't like that.

Good news...

I don't have to work for awhile :)  I'm off until "further notice" on bed rest.  She just told me to take it easy.  Nice that I don't have to go to work for awhile though, totally OK by me!  We leave for GA next week and now we'll just go earlier and make it a longer trip which will be nice.

First, next Tuesday, I have to go do a fetal fibronectin and then go from there.  She did say I was OK to travel but she didn't like it.  And we'll see how this test comes back, hopefully negative.  I dilated early some with Phia, but not this early... but that still could mean nothing and I could go full term... which is what I hope to do.

So, yay for not working... but now I'm nervous about everything else.  I need to really take it easy, this baby is NOT coming early!!!

Re: So, um, intresting doc appt

• Options
    Wow, that would freak me out! I hope everything turns out ok!
    Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    take it easy...lots of prayers that baby stays INside!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yikes!  Praying for you to get the rest you need and that little miss to stay inside!
  • Options
    yay for not having to work!  although i agree with ndwife, that would freak me out!  t&p for keeping baby inside for a few more weeks!!
  • Options
    Hoping everything is okay! ?Sending some prayers your way.
  • Options
    Wow, Suz!  I will definitely keep you in my thoughts.  I'm glad that you will get a bit of a break from work, and I hope that this doesn't go any further.  It sounds like they identified it at a good time, so I'll pray that you don't go any further and just get to enjoy a little time off!
  • Options
    Oh man!  I'm glad that you get a little rest from work and can start your trip to GA a little earlier.  I hope that it doesn't progress any further and that they caught it early.
  • Options
    enjoy your time off, but definately get some well deserved rest and relaxation.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"