Multiples
Options

mutiple moms 16 bibs, and 20 burp cloths,,is that to much

Re: mutiple moms 16 bibs, and 20 burp cloths,,is that to much

• Options

i don't think you can ever have too many bibs and burp clothes. I can't even tell you how many we had for just my DS.... i know i bought more for the twins, too, lol.

i hate to HAVE to do laundry b/c i'm almost out of things- so i tend to buy more than most people need (even though we're always doing laundry every day anyway!).

• Options
    No way! That is good. I have probably 25 bibs and 24 burp clothes! Both my boys have reflux, I got throught many many bibs a day, they always wear them! And burp clothes are for the clean up!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    definitely not too much - you'll probably need more bibs!
  • Options
    armoarmo member
    I used bibs more than burp cloths, and the more bibs the merrier - if you are the same then you'll need more bibs too
  • Options
    I'd say that's plenty of burp clothes but not enough bibs.  I'd go for at least 24-30 bibs.
  • Options
    IMO....you need more. Trust me...esp. in the beginning the LAST thing you'll have time for is laundry. If it comes between doing laundry OR sleeping..what do you think will win? HOWEVER, you'll want clean stuff for the babies, so I strongly suggest more. :)
  • Options
    kegkeg member
    Nope, you can never have too many bibs or burp clothes, particularly if you have spitter-uppers!!  In terms of bibs, I love the Gerber cloth ones that have a waterproof liner in between the layers.  We probably have 27-30 of them
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Options
    Definitely more bibs!  I need to get more myself.  They could really use a fresh one at every feeding because they are such sloppy eaters and dribble on themselves a ton.  And they don't even spit up a lot. 
  • Options
    No way! We probably used 10-12 burp cloths a day, so the more you have the less often you have to do laundry! My ds had reflux so we had to have a lot on hand.
  • Options
    I agree, you can't have too many. I'd vote for at least 20 bibs (our boys spit up a lot so they can easily use one per feeding ... as newborns that was 14 bibs a day (7 feedings per baby) so unless you want to do laundry every day, I'd go ahead and get more! ;)
    We have 18 burp cloths and it's enough.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options
    Yeah, I think you'll need more bibs.  When they were really little, we just used burb cloths but as they got older we used a lot of bibs.  AND NOW, we use bibs b/c of the drooling - we probably go through 8 a day - I kid you not. 
  • Options

We went through bibs constantly from 0-9 months due to spit up and drooloing.  16 bibs may not even be enough if you go through 2 or 3 a day like me!!  20 burp clths is good though.

• Options
    I don't think so.  We have about the same number and I would love to get more.  I hate having to do laundry because I don't have enough.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"