Stay at Home Moms

SAH and make $$$

If you are looking for your own direct sales business where you can choose how you make your money this is for you. ?Like many others you can host parties but you can also do catalog parties, advertise your website and have people buy directly from there, do booths at arts and crafts shows, or any other way you would like. ?I am putting together my team so if you would like more info just let me know. ?The month of April the company is cutting the start up cost to $25 due to economic times so you can see if this is for you. ?What I love the most is they have this special website that has all the tools to help your business be successful and every Thursday there is a conference call where all of the consultants discuss what has been successful and not so successful. ?And its all SAHM's. ?

Even if you don't want to be a consultant you can host a catalog party through me and earn free products. ?This will also help you see whether or not this is for you. ?You can visit my website at?

www.mythirtyone.com/BagsNBaby

to look at the products. ?The spring line just came out. ?Or you can PM me for more info

Re: SAH and make $$$

• 1. this sounds like advertising on the nest.

2. aren't these "parties" basically ways to screw friends and friends of friends and friends of friends of friends out of small amounts of money? Friendship means more to me than what I could make from a party like that (be it tupperware or anything else).

Friends don't sell to friends. It isn't friendly.

Friends don't dob THEIR friends in for selling targets either imho.

Selling to total strangers on a website, fine. Plumping it to people you ought to value more than the price they pay at a "party" is just gross. 

• It looks like this poster is "newer" and just wanted to get her business out.  I'd try to cut her a break--she probably didn't realize that one is not supposed to post any advertising here.

In my opinion, she's trying to give some SAHM's a way to make money but this particular forum is not the best way to market a direct selling business.

Sorry if this offended you.  I just turned the other shoulder. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"