Pregnant after 35

Short timers

I have 66 days to go (thanks counter!), and I'm having a really hard time with work this week. I'm hoping it's just a "hang over" from the weekend and not a sign of things to come. Just last week, I was so motivated and bummed that I can't join a few project teams b/c I'm going on leave. This week, I just want to clean the house, organize DD's room, plan her 2nd birthday party, and put baby's clothes away.

I work from home and today it's really tough. Most of the time I'm not distracted, but today it's been really hard to focus.

Re: Short timers

• I think folks understand if your brain has decided to start maternity leave a bit early. ?Maybe the fact you can't play reindeer games with the cool kids at work right now contributes to your brain's early departure?
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • My Pregnant ADD has kicked in as well. It drives me crazy! While pregnant w/ my youngest child, four years ago, I didn't have the Pregnant ADD until I started training people for my leave. I think it was because I started to feel kind of replaced at work. I don't know what my excuse is this time ...I'll have to work on a good reason(justification).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"