Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Cramps

As I stated in a previous post..I am having my first AF after my m/c. I am having horrible cramps with it which is not usual for me. Today at work I started getting the cramps again and they got soooo bad. I actually doubled over in pain. Couldnt walk without it hurting worse. Barely made it to the bathroom where I sat on the toilet hoping that maybe I was trying to pass a large clot (no such luck). I just sat in there and bawled it hurt sooo bad. I am not a wimp with pain I can stand alot but this brought tears to my eyes. I was actually contemplating going to the ER but changed my mind. I took 4 Advil and eventually they let up some but still were there. Can't wait for this period to be over with. I am just getting so frustrated and worried about this period. Do u think I should call my gyny to see what they say. I dont want to sound stupid calling there if it just something normal that everyone goes thru

Re: Cramps

• Options
    I am so sorry you are feeling awful.  I would call your doctor.  It sounds like you were in lots of pain.  I do not think that is something you should feel bad calling about, especially if you were considering the ER.  Good luck.  Hope you feel better :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"