Washington Babies

Sometimes I wonder if DH 'gets' the whole baby-making thing

Lately, I have been really really tired and just not feeling right. I have been telling (okay, whining) to DH about it. So, last night he says "Take a pregnancy test!" And I say "There is no way I can be pregnant, I am on day 17 of my cycle and had my period less than two weeks ago!" DH "So what? We had unprotected sex on Friday." Doh. Anyone want to explain to my DH that you can't know that you are pregnant 3 days later?? I am not getting through to him! He keeps emailing, texting and calling to see if I have taken a test.  I left out my copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility and e-mailed him some websites to look over. Haha.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sometimes I wonder if DH 'gets' the whole baby-making thing

• Ah, he just wants to know if he strut around, yet!  LOL  Big Smile
    ~Susan Mommy to H 08.07.06, and G 10.11.08, m/c(d&c) 08.10.05 13wks image
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My Pregnancy blog
  • I am pretty sure mine doesn't get it either.  He always marvels at how much I know after temping and says things like, "that thing is amazing".  Or when I commented that we missed our window this month, he seemed dismayed that we'd have to wait a whole month more before it comes around again.  I think they are happier if we reassure them that they will still get some even if it's not baby-making time, they are happier.  Even funnier, we met in animal reproduction class...  I can only assume he was paying more attention to me than the professor.
  • Loading the player...
  • Make him take the training "course" on Fertility Friend! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"