D.C. Area Babies
Options

Who loves their pediatrician?

Anyone living in Arlington or (northern) Alexandria *love* their pediatrician? I had chosen one but am now unconvinced that the practice is a good fit for us. Suggestions are much appreciated! Big Smile
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Who loves their pediatrician?

• Options

I do!  We go to Sleepy Hollow and ususally see Dr. Palmer.  Love her!  Also like Dr. Fox a lot and a number of others in the practice.  The hours are great and we have had succes with the after hours line as well.  The billing department has been unbelieveably easy to work with - I've had a number of questions on our insurance and they were great at getting back to me and working with us. 

After we selected them, i found out that our doula and our childbirth instructor all go there too!

• Options
    I've been really really happy with Alexandria Lakeridge Pediatrics.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We love Dr. Mary Ellen Gallagher - she is on North Glebe Road (past Ballston) and has been absolutely wonderful.  She has come in on weekends, answered pages after hours in a short amount of time, and otherwise answered a million questions and offered advice with no problem.  Most of the time, we don't have to wait to get in for an appointment although there was one time that we sat in the waiting room for over a half an hour (it may have been when she was trying to squeeze us in, I don't remember).
  • Options
    We too go to Sleepy Hollow and have mostly seen Dr. Palmer and Dr. Fox a couple times.  They have been great with returning my phone calls and helping out with my crazy questions.  They helped me get through my first night home with Nicholas when I was freaking out Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options
    I love Dr Baldrate at Norther Virginia Pediatric Association in Falls Church.
  • Options
    You ladies are awesome! Thanks so much for the recs, I'll be looking into them in the upcoming week.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love Dr. Caplan at ALL Pediatrics.  They have an Alexandria office.
  • Options

imagecands:
    I've been really really happy with Alexandria Lakeridge Pediatrics.

This is the same as ALL Pediatrics   They recently changed the name. 

• Options
    I see Dr. Kelly at Northern Virginia Pediatrics and LOVE her and love the practice. ?She is very down to earth, flexible, helpful, and really takes her time. ?She never makes me feel like any question is stupid, but will also tell me when something is not a big deal, which I really appreciate. ?I wanted someone who would help me do what I felt best for my family with appropriate guidance and she has come through. ?We have to drive a ways to get to the practice (we live in DC), and it is completely worth it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageAna0927:
    I love Dr Baldrate at Norther Virginia Pediatric Association in Falls Church.

Ditto this.  I love her.

• Options
    We do - Dr. Lee at Capital Area Pediatrics in Falls Church.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"