Washington Babies
Options

**Lauri**

Hey I noticed in your post in the check in that you said you were giving A some washable markers.  They aren't the animal ones are they?  Mil gave Cruz some big animal markers that are supposed to be easy to grip but I hate them because when you set them down they roll marker side up so when the kids grab them they get a handful of marker!  There was more marker on C than on the paper and he is pretty good with paint and crayons from doing them at school.  I threw the markers away they were so awful!  Anyway just wanted to give you a heads up!
imageimage Brothers! image

Re: **Lauri**

• Options

no, they are not the round animal ones.  They are just 3/4 the length of regular markers. 

In September when she started in the pre-school program at daycare, we had to buy school supplies.  Crayons was one of the items.  I asked if I should buy the triangle ones meant for little ones, but they said NO, that I should just buy the regular ones so she gets used to the way they are supposed to be.

Ha,ha, though, I don't think it matters what shape they are since even with regular ones, she ends up drawing all over herself.  SHe was at my desk the other day with a pen and had pen marks all over her cheek for 2 days!  It did NOT wash off!  ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"