Pregnant after 35
Options

F/U to U/S tonight...WHEW!

everything looked great!  We got to see our little baby moving all around and stretching out its legs and everything!   Everytime I laughed it moved to a different position.  It was so amazing, I had no idea we would get to see it move. 

thanks to all of you for your well wishes.....it means a lot to know that there are a bunch of great women out there all rooting for us!

wow, I am on cloud nine right now........

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: F/U to U/S tonight...WHEW!

• Options
    I'm so glad that everything went well tonight. I hope everything continues to proceed smoothly.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options

Wooo!

?

Hurray!?

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been hoping you would post an update tonight! ?I am relieved and excited for you!
  • Options
    Oh good!  As hard as it is try not to worry too much.  However, it gets worse after they are born and from what I understand it never stops.  The joy of parenting!
  • Options

Isn't it amazing to see the baby move? At 8 weeks I only saw the h/b and no other movement but at 12 weeks the baby was doing somersaults and moving his/her arms and legs like crazy! It was cool. Looking forward to my "big" 20 week u/s on Monday.

Congrats!

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options
    Awwwww... I'm so happy for  you! Congrats on the awesome u/s!
  • Options
    YAY I am so glad it went well! I knew it would! Welcome to the Honeymoon Trimester! Smile
  • Options
    YAY!  I am sooo glad everything went well, congrats!
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am sooo happy everything is well..as for the worry part...that continues until they turn 18, but it's all worth it.
  • Options
    That's great news! It's so fun to see the little one moving around, isn't it? It's amazing how busy they are already.
  • Options
    That is great news! What a reflief!! Yippie and best of luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"