Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

why won't this end??

I started the heavy bleeding and cramping on March 14th...I am still bleeding.  It was slowing down the point that I didn't even need a pad, only when I wiped.  Today I wake up, it's back to midly heavy again and a few very little clots.  This has been going on for over two weeks!!  I am waiting to hear back from the OB on my betas from Friday.  Anyone else have this experience?  Is this normal?  I thought it was finally coming to end...;(
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: why won't this end??

• Options

I wish I had some advice for you.  I just wanted to let you know I am also feeling your pain.  I delivered 6 days ago, and have been bleeding since, but I bled for over two weeks before I delivered, so I have been bleeding for about 3 weeks now..  It really sucks.  I am so sick of wearing pads...

And the worst part is that it seems like it is gone, then BAM! here it comes again..  I wish it would just quit teasing and GO AWAY already!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I delivered 11 days ago and mine was the same way.  Even today I am still having a bronish discharge.  It's just so crappy - a constant reminder of what happened.  Here's hoping we all find relief and the ability to leave the house without pads soon!!  Ugh!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    well at least I don't feel so scared now. I took pill to induce delivery on Friday bled and cramped I though I was getting better yesterday then today I am in all types of crampy pain and bleeding again. Guess I have a few weeks of this to look forward to, yippee, this sucks.
  • Options
    I delivered my first baby on March 10th at 30 weeks.  He passed away 3 hours after delivery (after what we thought was a normal preg.) due to kidney and lung failure.  I still am bleeding a bit.  It is very light and brownish now.  I am hoping it will go away soon as well.  It is a horrible constant reminder!  (I feel your pain.)  My doc said it can last anywhere from 3-6 weeks.  What did your doc tell you? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"