D.C. Area Babies
Options

Good OB/GYNO referral?

Hi. Me and my husband just got our +HPT after 2.5 years of trying to conceive unsuccessfully. We recently went to my gyno to get some infertility information and had an extremely bad experience, so I would rather not go back there for my prenatal exams. Does any one in Montgomery County know of a good OB/GYN? I am looking for an office where I am not just another patient, I want to really feel like the doctors care.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Good OB/GYNO referral?

• Options
    I like Capital Woman's Care, Drs. J. Apgar and R. Margolis.  They have offices on Fernwood Drive, Bethesda and Shady Grove Road. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagekatezta:
    I like Capital Woman's Care, Drs. J. Apgar and R. Margolis.  They have offices on Fernwood Drive, Bethesda and Shady Grove Road. 

Ditto this.  I like their Fernwood Drive location - they have an ultrasound tech right in the office and it is conveniently near where I work.  I currently see Dr. Margolis and he is great.  I have also seen Dr. Wolfgram as well who gets good recs - he was very nice as well.

Congrats on the BFP!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really love my practice.  I go to Simmonds and Simmonds.  They have several locations in MoCo and they deliver at Shady Grove.  I recommend highly Dr. Helmbrecht.  I saw most of the other docs during my pregnancy, but she was my favorite.  I lucked out and went into labor the day that she was on call!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I don't ususally post here (hello!) but I have my first appt. set up with Dr. Helmbrecht with Simmonds and Simmonds at their Frederick location. She was highly recommended and I know they have an office in Damascus as well.

schelebelle, glad to hear that you loved Dr. Helmbrecht. I'm really looking forward to meeting her!?

• Options
    Contemporary OB/GYN has 3 offices.  Key West Blvd in Rockville, White Flint and I think Laurel. 
    I love Dr. Ashkin (male) but there are 9 doctors so if you prefer a female Dr. Poshni is great too.  We had trouble conceiving and then a miscarriage.   Dr. Ashkin was great and really takes time to answer any questions and returns phone calls.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"