Secondary IF
Options

BFN. :(

I don't know why I even bothered to test.  Today is AF day...she should be here anytime.  But stupid me, I held out hope that MAYBE, just maybe there was hope.  I tested on Friday with a Dollar Store test and it was a no but I don't trust the dollar store tests.  So I wasted a digital.  There's no doubt with those. :(  I guess my body didn't get the message that my tubes are now clear.  :(

Sigh...I just don't know how much longer I can do this.  We'll have one more round of Clomid/IUI and then we give up.  That sucks. 

Anyway, just wanted to share with you all.

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
imageimage
imageimage

Re: BFN. :(

• Options
    I am sorry that stinks. . . You are not out however until the witch shows.
  • Options
    I'm sorry. (((HUGS))) to you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Dang it!!!!  I am really sorry!!!

Could you perhaps do injectibles/IUI this cycle.  I heard the success rate is higher.

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    I'm sorry! :( 
  • Options
    ((((HUGS)))) I am sorry Hon.  Hang in there.
  • Options
    image*francisca*:

Could you perhaps do injectibles/IUI this cycle.  I heard the success rate is higher.

I've had 4 iuis and no luck.  :( They did an hsg and I had blocked tubes...so we're only going to do one more IUI and then we're done.  I don't need the extra help of injectibles...I respond well to clomid.  And IVF is not an option for us.

Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I hope next cycle works but are you not interested in going to the next step, like injectibles if it doesn't?
  • Options
     It's never easy and it suucks.  Good luck this round though.  Stay positive and try to keep your spirits up.  I know it's frustrating.
  • Options
    I'm so so sorry!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options
    imageSweetieP:
    image*francisca*:

I've had 4 iuis and no luck.  :( They did an hsg and I had blocked tubes...so we're only going to do one more IUI and then we're done.  I don't need the extra help of injectibles...I respond well to clomid.  And IVF is not an option for us.

Than I will definitely be keeping you in my prayers this cycle!!!!  Let us know when you O Smile  God willing I really hope this will be your lucky cycle!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    I am sorry :( I hope next month is it for you! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"