Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

so my brother is having a baby with a girl he met 4 months ago

and she is due two days before I was supposed to be.

I sorta hate him right now and I know it isn't anyones fault it just seems so unfair that we were trying I have a husband and a house for a baby and he is having one when he wasn't even trying with a girl he barely knows.

Re: so my brother is having a baby with a girl he met 4 months ago

• Options

Pardon my french.... but that sucks.

I vote that you need a glass of wine or large bowl of ice cream.... and am willing to supply a dart board for you to affix his photo too.... just for a brief wallow.

In the end, you are going to adore the neice/nephew... and it sounds like he is going to need your support... but you have the right to be hurt for a little bit... but know that your time will come:)  and it will be without regret or other people worrying about the "situation" the way they probably are about them....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I struggle with this as well.  It just doesnt seem quite fair does it?  There is a girl at my church whois like 19 yo, has a 7 mo baby, no DH (just a boyfriend), no money, no house, and wasnt trying for a baby.  And she is due two weeks behind what my EDD was.  I had to see her yesterday and it about killed me.  It just seems unfair because the people that truly want children cant have them, and those who shouldnt have them can have them without trying.

I know that God has a plan, but it is difficult to swallow at times..

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecowgirl:

I struggle with this as well.  It just doesnt seem quite fair does it?  There is a girl at my church whois like 19 yo, has a 7 mo baby, no DH (just a boyfriend), no money, no house, and wasnt trying for a baby.  And she is due two weeks behind what my EDD was.  I had to see her yesterday and it about killed me.  It just seems unfair because the people that truly want children cant have them, and those who shouldnt have them can have them without trying.

I know that God has a plan, but it is difficult to swallow at times..

Sadly this does seem to be the way it is.  My best friend and I were just talking about this Saturday night.

• Options

I was just talking to my DH about this too. My half-sister is 20 yo with a 7 mo son. They were only back together for 2 months before she got pregnant and he was only home to visit her a couple of times before they conceived.

They were married when she was 5 months along. She then quit her job at McDonald's to be a stay at home mom. I have a college degree, a good job and we are financially stable to begin with, but I still don't think we could support a baby if I quit my job to be a stay at home mom. It just doesn't seem fair.

• Options
    imagecowgirl:

This is something I struggle with often...it's hard to come to terms with how unfair it seems, especially considering how many accidental pregnancies so many of my (teenage) family members have had.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"