Trouble TTC
Options

Cafe Press - Size of clothing?

I was wondering how many of you have ordered maternity clothing from cafe press, and how the clothing fits (does it run large/small, etc.)? ?Maternity clothing fits (and is sized) differently depending on brand, as we all know, so it's sometimes hard to order online from a company we haven't bought from before.?Btw, here's the shirt I'm thinking of buying - I think it's?really cute (fellow Jews out there will particularly enjoy it), and I'm not sure if I should order it in a medium or a large. ?A lot of my preg stuff has been large so far, but that's just because I don't like the feeling of anything tight on my skin. ?Thanks!https://t-shirts.cafepress.com/item/challah-in-the-oven-maternity-tshirt/134845930?
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerimageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: Cafe Press - Size of clothing?

• Options
    I haven't ordered a maternity shirt from Cafepress, but I did order a shirt a few years back that I thought ran small.  I would go for the large to be on the safe side... mine also shrunk quite a bit.

Me – 33 (no diagnosis), DH – 41 (MFI)

IVF #1/ICSI 2008 – 22 ER, 21 F, Day 3 transfer (8A and 8B) - BFP, 3 Frosties

Surprise BFP 2010

Surprise BFP 2011

Shipped frosties from TX to VA in 2012

FET #1 May 2013, single blast – BFN

FET #2 August 2013 2 blasts – BFN

IVF #2/ICSI/AH Jan 2014 – 8 ER, 7M, 6 F Day 3 transfer (grade 2 & 3), no frosties - BFP!

• Options
    I've ordered toddler shirts from there and they were small.  Don't know about adult clothing but I'd go with a larger size just to be safe.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They run small.  I ordered a maternity tee from there in a Large (wore large in every brand of maternity clothing) and I couldn't wear it the last two months or so of my pregnancy, and before that it was very fitted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"