Alabama Babies

**MissLMS**

Hey Lydia.  I know that you recommended your doctor in Tuscaloosa a couple of months ago, but now I can't find the post for the life of me.

If you don't mind sharing again, what is the name of the doctor that you use?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: **MissLMS**

• I am butting in but she uses Dr. Ray.  I also use her and love her.  She is in with Partlow, Harbin, and Poist.  She is easy to get an appt with.
  • Thanks!  I have heard good things about her as well.  My best friend is a labor and delivery nurse at DCH and she also recommended Dr. Madden.  I just scheduled a pre-TTC appointment with him. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Who is your friend?  I work NICU at DCH.  Dr Madden is nice too.  I used him before we started TTC but then switched to Dr. Ray.
  • Her name is Amy G.  I'd rather not post her whole last name on here.  She worked night shift until Feb 11th when she had her baby girl, and she has been out on maternity leave since then.
  • Yes, I know who you are talking about.  She is so sweet.
  • She is absolutely the sweetest person.  I am lucky to have such a fabulous best friend!
  • sorry I'm just now seeing this! But yes, I go to Dr. Ray and I know a few other people who do as well (including Jamey!). I love her and can't imagine going to anyone else. She's super laid back and a great doctor.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"