D.C. Area Babies
Options

s/o gliders

Where did you find the best selection in a real-world store? ?We've only been to BBB (we both hate shopping) but figure this is something we should try before we buy. ?TIA.

Re: s/o gliders

• Options
    If you want a glider that you can use again and doesn't look too baby-ish, try La Z Boy.  They sell swivel gliders and rockers, and a lot of them also recline.  Cost is comparable to a Dutalier glider.  We ended up getting a leather glider from there and I am so happy we did.  First off, they have a million different fabrics choices and second, you can use it later somewhere else in your house and it doesn't scream "baby".  Honestly, we weren't sure about going with leather, but DD was an exorcist style spitter upper and the leather is much, much easier to clean then fabric. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I thought Great Beginnings had a good selection. Definitely better than Buy Buy Baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    the BRU in Falls Church has some (maybe 20?) out on the floor - I'm guessing others would too -
  • Options
    we got a glider/recliner at belfort. it is chocolate brown leather and is really comfy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"