Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

**abartane**

How are you feeling today so far? Has your temperature gone up again  since yesterday?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **abartane**

• Options

Thanks for checking:)  It has been up and down.  I normally am around 98.1 as my body's norm.... I haven't topped a hundred... but am maintaining mid 99's.  I just don't want an infection because it will delay TTC... and well I'm not the best at handing it over.  I have an appointment with my GP on Wed... and am calling my ob/gyn after lunch just to make sure they don't want to call me in an antibiotic.  arg.

How are you? :)

• Options

That's good to hear especially that you are staying under 100. I have just some hot spells in the middle of the night where I wake up sweating. I am hoping it is just the whole hormone thing, b/c I would love to get a full nights rest.

I just got back from the OB for my follow up. I probably could have just phoned this one in b/c all he asked me were a few questions. He confirmed that we would have to wait 2 cycles before trying again. That is when I started to cry. For some reason I was hoping that he would give me the okay for after 1 cycle. Of course I will follow doctor's orders but  I just don't know how I am going to make the time go by the next 3 months.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJacquiemark:

That's good to hear especially that you are staying under 100. I have just some hot spells in the middle of the night where I wake up sweating. I am hoping it is just the whole hormone thing, b/c I would love to get a full nights rest.

I just got back from the OB for my follow up. I probably could have just phoned this one in b/c all he asked me were a few questions. He confirmed that we would have to wait 2 cycles before trying again. That is when I started to cry. For some reason I was hoping that he would give me the okay for after 1 cycle. Of course I will follow doctor's orders but  I just don't know how I am going to make the time go by the next 3 months.

I know... we'll just have to make crafts.. and read books... and better ourselves:)  dammit.
  • Options

Ahh, the journey of self improvement...it's going to be a loooong 3 months Stick out tongue

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"