Philadelphia Babies

Target store with good baby selection?

Is there a target store in philly/jersey area that has a large selection of baby stuff?  I live near the one in s. philly and they don't have much of a selection, I plan on registering there and BRU.  Any suggestions for a good target in the area? I prefer to go to the store to register rather than online. TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Target store with good baby selection?

• I have been to the Conshohocken, City Line Ave and the one in Langhorne and I wasn't impressed with any of their baby selections. 

Stuff like diapers and some toys are cheaper there than babys r us.  Get the baby bargins book and that'll help with everything.   Good luck!

• imagecrysas81:

I have been to the Conshohocken, City Line Ave and the one in Langhorne and I wasn't impressed with any of their baby selections. 

Stuff like diapers and some toys are cheaper there than babys r us.  Get the baby bargins book and that'll help with everything.   Good luck!

Ditto w/ the Springfield one. The Target at the Brandywine Shopping center is the best.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Loading the player...
  • have you tried any of the target greatlands?  don't know where the closest one is to you, but the one in plymouth meeting is huge.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagenjkitty:
    have you tried any of the target greatlands?  don't know where the closest one is to you, but the one in plymouth meeting is huge.

Thanks, I'll check this one out!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The Target in Plymouth Meeting doesn't have a great selection of diapers, formula, etc.  Not sure about their clothes.

I go to the one in Oaks when I need baby stuff.

• Brand new Target in Lionville (near Exton) just opened a few weeks ago. ?They have a very large selection of baby items. ?(ie) about a full aisle of diapers to choose from! ?GL!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There is a new one on Ridge Pike in Royersford, heading towards Limerick that has the biggest baby department that I have seen.  And the store has tons of items that I don't see at other stores
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"