South Florida Babies
Options

TGIF! TGIF! How about a poll?

How are you, my pretties? :) I am so happy that its Friday that I can barely contain myself. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend with their kiddos and sig others.

How about a poll?

Mommies: Tell me one thing your baby/child did recently that made you laugh out loud.

Bumpies: What is one thing you recently learned about pregnancy that no one told you?

....and did I mention HAPPY FRIDAY?!?!?!?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TGIF! TGIF! How about a poll?

• Options
    A show with sheep came on Disney and when it was over she said "Quiero mas s**t". Translation, "I want more sheep"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Mommies: Tell me one thing your baby/child did recently that made you laugh out loud.

- out of a million stories his latest is when I play peek-a-boo with him he knows to lift his head up and try and search for me. he doesn't just wait for me to pull the blankie out of his face he moves his head LOL

Bumpies: What is one thing you recently learned about pregnancy that no one told you?

- After I had Jonathan I heard a story of a women who AFTER tying her tubes 20 years ago got pregant with TWINS, then had to let it miscarry and NOW in her late 40's she needs to take birth control again because she has a 10% change of getting preggo again.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Sophia drinks milk in the evenings while sitting on her little Dora couch and watching an episode of Dora. Well, last night instead of the back of her couch being flush against our couch it was in the middle of the living room. She would have none of it. She put down her sippy cup and pushed her couch until it was "where it should be" and then she got her sippy cup and sat down to watch Dora.

There was something so funny about that to me! OCD anyone?

• Options

Happy Friday indeed!

Lynda just learned how to clap on Wednesday and thinks it is the greatest thing.  She claps whenever she can.  Whenever she gets really excited she claps and bounces at the same time and she looks like she is going to take flight.  She can actually bounce and move locations - no crawling, just bouncing. 

Oh, another funny is she's finally getting the hang of eating solid foods.  She's great and doesn't fight me with the spoon and stays relatively still except for the foot.  She stretches out one leg and holds it with her hand and tries to put it in her mouth in between every bite. 

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

happy friday!!

with all the talk of transition to milk, yesterday i was having some milk and mady kept bullying me to give her some. so dh & i decided to let her try some since technically in 3 weeks she will be on cow's milk anyways. well we created a monster!!!!!!!!!! everytime we took the cup away she would scream for us to give her more. she had a good couple of ounces and at the end had the cutest milk mustache in the world! i took video so it will be up in my blog today!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

happy friday!

When Abby is on her back, she grabs her ankles, pulls them all they way back to her chest, and farts really loudly!  lol It's like she's pulling her own finger!

• Options
    imagebritishbride05:

happy friday!

When Abby is on her back, she grabs her ankles, pulls them all they way back to her chest, and farts really loudly!  lol It's like she's pulling her own finger!

ROFLMAO! You know, a grown woman did the SAME thing in pilates yesterday. Obviously not as cute as Abby, tho. LOL.

• Options
    Mikey now imitates how my dad snores when he is sleeping!!! It is the cutest thing!!!
    ~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Zoe started doing those Indian noises, you know when you pat your hand over your mouth and go "ahhhh". It's really funny! And now when we go walking at night with my neigbor and her daughter who is the same age as Zoe, one of them will do it, and the other copies and the two of them are just so funny!
  • Options

Happy Friday to all!  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Bumpies: What is one thing you recently learned about pregnancy that no one told you?  It can be hard to get there!  =)

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMellyMelB:
    imagebritishbride05:

happy friday!

ROFLMAO! You know, a grown woman did the SAME thing in pilates yesterday. Obviously not as cute as Abby, tho. LOL.

Okay, I am literally LOL.  First w/ Abby's doing.... and then actually picturing Mel's class!  OMG I would have gotten more of a workout laughing then actually doing pilates.  LMFAO!

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Well our baby recently started solids so while we're feeding her as soon as that spoon departs from her mouth she's already grunting for more... and... if we take longer than usual she gets all stiff and starts screaming and getting red. FUN TIMES!! She has quite the temper, I hope this doesn't resemble her as a teenager.

• Options
    imagecocojack10:

Happy Friday to all!  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Bumpies: What is one thing you recently learned about pregnancy that no one told you?  It can be hard to get there!  =)

Totally agree Jackie. Though I think for me the funny thing is how I can be considered "Fertile Mertil" yet be so infertile at the same time. Yup very odd but so true. Now with in vitro, my doctor is laughing at how high my chances are of my embryos splitting and getting 2 or 3 for the price of 1. Stick out tongue All our buddies need is a little guidance to be placed in their waiting hot spot.

• Options

Nowadays, when I pick Kendall up to hold her, she pats me on the shoulder.  It's so cute, almost like she's saying "Good mommy!"....makes me giggle every time Smile

• Options
    She doesn't do this with me, only with her dad, but lately, when her dad picks her up in the evenings, and she's riding in his car, she'll pass gas, giggle and say "who pooted?".  I guess she's figuring out that she can do different things with different audiences....Tongue Tied
  • Options

imageshoe-kitty1109:
    She doesn't do this with me, only with her dad, but lately, when her dad picks her up in the evenings, and she's riding in his car, she'll pass gas, giggle and say "who pooted?".  I guess she's figuring out that she can do different things with different audiences....Tongue Tied

Hahahaha that is hilarious!

• Options

How exhausted it can make you (again!). I thought I was over wanting to take a nap. I guess I should be thankful because once the baby comes I think I'll be missing this feeling opposed to being dead tired and NEEDING to take a nap!Sleep

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageshoe-kitty1109:

ROFLMAO! Bettina, how adorable must that be in that tiny voice of hers?

• Options

Mikey's latest cute thing is this....will give you some background info first.

We keep these plastic circo bibs hanging off of a rod on the cabinet under our kitchen sink. He goes up to the bibs when he's hungry and he'll grab a bib and will even put it up to his neck and he'll even put it on. But he can't figure out how to get the velcro to connect on the back so instead he'll hold the bib down with his chin and then walk around the house with his arms out wide like he's doing some fancy trick.

• Options
    imageMellyMelB:
    imagebritishbride05:

happy friday!

GROSS!!!!  lol

• Options
    imageFSUSammy:

Mikey's latest cute thing is this....will give you some background info first.

We keep these plastic circo bibs hanging off of a rod on the cabinet under our kitchen sink. He goes up to the bibs when he's hungry and he'll grab a bib and will even put it up to his neck and he'll even put it on. But he can't figure out how to get the velcro to connect on the back so instead he'll hold the bib down with his chin and then walk around the house with his arms out wide like he's doing some fancy trick.

LMAO! Thats really funny!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"