Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Suggestions for AF

Its been 6w and 3d since my d & c.  My Dr said not to worry until its been 3 months.  I tested this morning and got a BFN.  I don't think I can stand the wait.  I was diagnosed with mild PCOS before I got pg.  I am worried I will not ovulate on my own.  Any one know of a home remedy to induce O or AF? 

Re: Suggestions for AF

• Options

Nope. I have the same problem. We induced bleeding with provera six weeks after my d&c.  I did almost three weeks of LH test kits after that and they were all negative.  So we are pretty sure that I have not ovulated since my d&c.

My REI (who is also my colleague) did some tests.  I have had hypothyroidism for seven years which definitely is confusing my picture (and my prolactin is high and I am lactating).  Yes I am a big fat endocrine mess!

So I am doing another round of provera pack and will have my withdrawal bleed.  We are then doing Day 3 labs and will consider ovulation induction with clomid.

I have always always always had regular periods since my first one.  We're not sure if I am now like PCOS or just messed up by the thyroid and/or galactorrhea.

The short of it for you is that if you wait three months and nothing happens then you need to see an REI or your ob/gyn for a provera pack and might need help with ovulation (with clomid).

I feel your pain.....I am sad that other people who miscarried after me are already pregnant again.  Clearly my body needs more time than others, and I have to deal with that.  I am trying to focus on eating well and running every day.

Good luck!  Keep me posted.  I hope you ovulate soon.

• Options
    Oh yes I do. My grandmother recently had me drink chamomile tea to bring down my hcg levels since they were going up. The moment I took it, my stomach started acting funny and the next day I started bleeding. It is known to help bring down AF if your running late or anything that needs to pass. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"