TTC after 35

*amoureux*

I don't know if I said this before (maybe I just though it!) But is that a picture of you in your sig? I love it! We honeymooned in Maui. I bet it was great for a wedding.

Also, are you from Montreal? I love Montreal! My DH family is from Quebec and I get to Montreal for both business and pleasure.

Re: *amoureux*

• Thanks!   I love Maui - it was the most beautiful place to have a wedding.   We totally lucked out with our photographer too.   He was phenomenal.

I was born and raised in Mtl.    I spent 5 glorious years living on rue St-Mathieu a couple blocks south of St-Catherines.   It was a turn of the century greystone - out my front windows I looked at the Grey Nuns convent.   Anything and everything I could ever need was either a short walk or metro ride away.   

Lucky you to be able to get there often!   Although, I can't complain.   I am underemployed since the move to BC but the benefits of working for an airline are immeasurable.   I pop back to Montreal for the weekend frequently to attend Alouettes games, christenings, birthdays.... 

If you have never attended an Alouettes games on a beautiful Montreal summer night, I suggest you add it to your list : )

• Oooooo I know the area you are talking about. How nice! I adore Montreal.

Je regrette que je ne puisse pa aller chaque mois!

I most certainly will put a game on my list :) 

• Loading the player...
  • It is something not be missed.    Since the stadium is part way up Mount Royal, on one side you see the trees and the mountain. On the other, the lights of the city.

It feels like an intimate party.  Everyone is smiling.   It doesn't have the crowd aggression that seems to happen at so many sporting events.   

Walk  to the game through the McGill campus and then up past the Royal Vic to the entrance.  It is a lovely walk.

Every game is sold out but tickets always pop up on the Alouettes website that are placed there by season ticket holders.   No mark up and no risk as the sale is handled by the Alouettes.    Start checking a couple weeks before.  We have never not been able to get tickets.     It is all bleachers so if you have a couple stadium seats, bring them along.  

Heaven. 

• ::butting in::

I didn't remember seeing you on here so I clicked on your avatar and read your bio.  OMG.  I don't even know what to say.  I am so very sorry for all you have been through.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry to interrupt your conversation ladies but I am from Montreal too!

Je suis n?e ? l'hopital St-Mary's, je suis all?e ? l'?cole au couvent du Sacr? Coeur sur la rue Docteur Penfield et ? l'universit? Concordia!

Je vous souhaite une excellente fin de journ?e!  Big Smile

• imagelmizgala@hotmail.com:

Sorry to interrupt your conversation ladies but I am from Montreal too!

Je suis n?e ? l'hopital St-Mary's, je suis all?e ? l'?cole au couvent du Sacr? Coeur sur la rue Docteur Penfield et ? l'universit? Concordia!

Je vous souhaite une excellente fin de journ?e!  Big Smile

Haha, salut!

Vous aussi! Mon fran?ais est terrible, bien que je l'aie ?tudi? dans l'?cole.

I am from eastern Canada myself.

• sorry butting in as well... for the siggy pic.  Cat you read my mind. i was just going to post something similar.  i love the pic.  it's awesome. 

as for the Canada, not me.  i dont understand a word you ladies are saying so i will but out now.

butting out..................Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagersrn02:

sorry butting in as well... for the siggy pic.  Cat you read my mind. i was just going to post something similar.  i love the pic.  it's awesome. 

as for the Canada, not me.  i dont understand a word you ladies are saying so i will but out now.

butting out..................Stick out tongue

Hey butt in all you like. Indeed, her pic is beautiful! We were talking alittle about Montreal in french, mine is mostly horrible. Stick out tongue

• Yeah, 2008 wasn't my best year. 

Hopefully 2009 will go a little better.   I laugh now at how I spent so many years avoiding pregnancy....  

I also went to Concordia!  ( and went to McGill).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"