Baby Names
Options

Sibling name for Madeleine

I know some people dont' think sibling names need to go to together but I like it if they are of the same type--trendy, classic, etc... For example, my friend is looking for a sibling name for Madeleine --boy and girl as they are not finding out.

I know Madeleine is popular right now but I would classify it as classic so I would not pair it with something like Cooper, Sawyer, Avery or Piper.

What are your suggestions for siblings for Madeleine? I have only come up with Evelyn and Charlotte so far. Abigail is my child's name so dont' think she would want that one. I told her I would ask the experts on the baby name board! Thanks....

Re: Sibling name for Madeleine

• Options

Elisabeth, Anna, Katherine, Louisa, Josephine, Annabel, Claire,Emily, Caroline, Julia, Rose, Lilian, Victoria, Alexandra, Fiona, Sophia, Lucy

Thomas, Michael, Alexander, Nathaniel, Christopher, Henry, Patrick, James, John, Theodore, Samuel, William, Benjamin, Luke, Charles

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagenewportbride715:

Elisabeth, Anna, Katherine, Louisa, Josephine, Annabel, Claire,Emily, Caroline, Julia, Rose, Lilian, Victoria, Alexandra, Fiona, Sophia, Lucy

Thomas, Michael, Alexander, Nathaniel, Christopher, Henry, Patrick, James, John, Theodore, Samuel, William, Benjamin, Luke, Charles

I agree with all of these (except for fiona and john) plus I would add Juliette and Clara for a girl

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    A friend of mine had a daughter named Madeline, her other daughter's name is Amelia. I think they go well together. Her son's name is a completely different though, so it would be of no help ;)
    Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Girl: Amelia, Josephine, Clara, Annalise

Boy: Patrick, Theodore, Harrison, Benjamin

• Options

Madeleine and...

Mason, Michael, Matthew, Harrison, Jacob, Caleb, Conner, Zachary, Stephen, Jackson

Mallory, Morgan, Victoria, Melissa, Sarah, Ashlyn, Kathryn, Lilian, Hannah, Emma

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"