Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Thanks and 1st Appt scheduled!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! This is starting to seem more real, especially with the two hour nap I just took after work and queasy moments today. And let's not forget hourly bathroom trips! : )

I scheduled my first appt. and it is for April 14th--I'm so thankful that the date isn't too far out. I got in with a practice that I'm feeling really happy about. Now its just keeping this secret in until Easter from my family, and they usually read my like a book!

Re: Thanks and 1st Appt scheduled!

• Options
    aww,,, that is my anniversary... what a great day!!  Congrats again.  Do you know how you are telling your family?  Are you doing anything special?  I am sure with even just telling them they will be excited!
  • Options

We want to tell them over Easter weekend...so perhaps something Easter themed? My mom still does baskets for my sister and I, so I was thinking of putting something in my sister/BIL's basket that gives it away and maybe I'll convince my sister that we should do a basket for my parents this year as well, so I can hide something in there as well. I was thinking I'd decorate onesies. Someone else suggested blue and pink candy in an egg.

If you have ideas, please share! : )?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

If you decorate onesies, you could stamp them with fabric paint.  I just made a few for Ethan.  They have $1 stamps at Michaels.  I made one with a bunny face and below it says Some Bunny Loves You.  I got the idea from a favorite blog here:

https://flythroughmywindow.blogspot.com/2009/02/stamp-it-out.html

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Christina, thanks for the post to the blog! Just what I'm looking for! : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"