Austin Babies
Options

pricing gently used cloth diapers

So I have a hand full of bumgenius 3.0s. I love them, but I've fallen in love with the fleece ones. So I want to sell these to get more of the others. I noticed you can't sell used ones on ebay. So do you rec diaperswappers.com and/or craigslist? Anywhere else? Do you get a good price at austin baby?

thanks!

there are two I got used and they have a little pilling on the tabs, but the others are like new.  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: pricing gently used cloth diapers

• Options

are these the onesized?

what do you have? i'd be interested in purchasing some (or all if you don't have many).

why don't you go on and email me and forget about this craigslist nonsense Stick out tongue

(mcurban at gmail)

• Options
    Just FYI about Diaperswappers, they are having some problems with viruses/malware/something. I have not had any warnings at all, but I have been seriously limiting my visits since this has been going on. Some people have lost their entire computers. :( The last I had heard they had pulled down all the ads on their site in order to try to figure out exactly what is going on and stop it, so it may be okay now. But I just thought I'd give you a heads up! Apparently whatever the heck is going on there can even screw up Macs.
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks for the heads up Kim and MC YGM :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"